Workers’ Compensation Services at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
With comprehensive workers’ compensation services, Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group provides efficient and cost-effective care to get your injured employees back to work quickly and safely.
Subspecialty orthopaedic professionals offer onsite services such as physical and occupational therapy, X-ray, MRI and an outpatient surgery center, a continuum of care in state-of-the-art facilities.
Workers’ Compensation Partners
The Northwestern Medicine Occupational Health specialists understand the complexities of workplace accidents and your industry’s regulatory environment.
You can team up with our professionals to keep productivity up and costs down with services such as these:
- Comprehensive, thorough exams
- Timely, objective diagnoses
- Prompt treatment and follow-up care
- Timely case management and optimal communication with patients, referring physicians, employers, nurse case managers and insurance adjusters
Northwestern Medicine Occupational Health and Northwestern Medicine Rehabilitation Services also offers a work conditioning program that safely transitions your employees back to work after injury or illness by simulating specific job tasks. Programs include:
- Flexibility exercises
- Job simulation
- Body mechanics
- Strength training
- Core strengthening exercises
- Cardiovascular conditioning
To schedule an appointment or make a referral, call 630.225.2663. TTY 711.